Paradise Coast Sports Complex (PCSC), under new management by Sports Facilities Companies, is partnering with Trilogy Lacrosse for three weeks of camps for boys and girls high school lacrosse teams in March 2023.
The partnership solidifies Trilogy Lacrosse as the exclusive spring break lacrosse training provider for Paradise Coast Sports Complex.
The week-long camps are set for March 12-17, March 19-24 and March 26-31, and will be among the first to take advantage of PCSC’s Phase 2 expansion which will add four more full-sized lacrosse fields as part of the 160-acre complex.
“Trilogy Lacrosse is proven as the lacrosse industry leader and our partnership allows us to showcase Collier County and our facility to high school programs across the country,” said PCSC General Manager Adrian Moses.
“We are thrilled to return to the Paradise Coast Sports Complex to offer high school programs from around the country an unparalleled training experience,” said Trilogy Lacrosse Co-Founder and CEO Ryan Boyle. “The convenience of the nearby hotels combined with the incredible fields and open-air fitness center, The Factory, enables teams to move efficiently from one activity to the next. The teams who joined us in 2022 experienced first-hand all that Collier County has to offer and we look forward to providing incredible experiences to even more teams with the Complex’s Phase 2 expansion.”
At Trilogy Spring Break Training, players and coaches enjoy a unique experience unlike any other. If you are a serious program that wants to effectively and efficiently prepare your team for the upcoming season, then Trilogy Spring Break Training is the perfect fit.
By utilizing the state-of-the-art Paradise Coast Sports Complex as well as partnerships with nearby hotels – along with Trilogy’s professional approach, organization, and training – it is easy for high school programs to build the perfect week in Southwest Florida.
Among the features of a Trilogy Lacrosse week at PCSC:
- Three On-field sessions per day, typically two training sessions & one evening scrimmage.
- Training led by Trilogy Lacrosse National Directors
- Two training hours with each program: One two-hour or two one-hour sessions.
- Program selects on-field and/or classroom training: Curriculum Collaboration & Implementation, Technical & Tactical Skills, Game Strategy, Character Development.
- Team training session at The Factory
- The Factory is an open-air fitness pavilion with five unique areas: National Fitness Court, Open-Air Classroom, MoveStrong Obstacle Course, Open-Air Weight Room and The Lake Trail.
- One 90-minute session at The Factory is included for each program.
Transportation between the fields and hotel and catered meals at the team hotels and PCSC are included as part of the package. And each team’s customized schedule includes on-site scrimmages and/or games with other attending teams coordinated through a single point of contact with Trilogy Lacrosse.
For more information, visit TrilogyLacrosse.com.