NO outside food or drink is allowed inside PCSC Stadium, unless otherwise notified by our event partners. Don’t worry… we will have plenty of bars, hydration stations and food options for you!
- PCSC Stadium encourages guests not to bring bags. For security purposes, ALL bags must either be clear totes no larger than 12”x12”x6”, or clear plastic zip-top bags no larger than a gallon. Small purses, clutches or wallets approximately the size of a hand, and no larger than 6.5”x4.5” are also acceptable. Diaper bags (with child) after inspection will be admitted, and an exception will be made for medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag, after proper inspection.
- NO backpacks, binoculars cases, camera cases, clear backpacks, fanny packs, mesh bags, oversized tote bags, patterned plastic bags, purses or tinted plastic bags will be admitted.
- NO weapons, laser pointers, pets (service animals exempted) or drones are allowed inside PCSC Stadium at any time.
To maintain the highest quality of events on site, our team operates all of the programming at the park. However, we regularly create partnerships with tournament operators and other organizations. For more info on how to partner with us, email email@example.com.
Paradise Coast Sports Complex is an outdoor facility, so check the weather before coming out. General admission tickets are not under the PCSC Stadium canopy, while all reserved stadium seats are covered. Reserved floor seating, if available for your event, is also uncovered.
- Our Welcome Center address: 3940 City Gate Blvd. N, Naples, Fla., 34117
- The PCSC Stadium address: 3565 City Gate Blvd. S, Naples, Fla., 34117
- From SR 951 (Collier Blvd.): Turn EAST at the stoplight onto City Gate Drive (Hulett Environmental Services is at that intersection). Go about 1/8 mile to White Lake Blvd, and turn SOUTH. Go about 1/3 mile to City Gate Blvd. S (SpringHill Suites is at that intersection), and turn EAST. Go about 1/4 mile and either turn NORTH or SOUTH onto ULine Drive.
- FOR THE WELCOME CENTER, turn NORTH onto ULine Drive, go just under a mile and turn EAST onto City Gate Blvd. N. Follow road to end, and the PCSC’s Welcome Center will be on your right.
- FOR THE STADIUM, turn SOUTH at ULine Drive, follow City Gate Blvd. S around to left and through roundabouts – PCSC Stadium will be on your left.
- FOR THE COVE AND THE FACTORY, turn NORTH onto ULine Drive, go just under a mile and turn EAST onto City Gate Blvd. N. Follow road about 3/4 mile, and both The Cove and The Factory are on the right before you get to the Welcome Center.
Parking for both The Cove Beer and Wine Bar and The Factory is always free of charge. For games, tournaments and special events at Paradise Coast Sports Complex, check with the event organizer.
Absolutely — the PCSC Lake is a perfect spot for a stroll, a run or a bike ride. At 7/10th of a mile and wide enough for two lanes of pedestrian traffic, it is a perfect spot for all three!
Dogs are allowed on site — but please NOT on the playing fields — if on a leash. Please clean up after your dog at ALL TIMES. Dogs (service animals exempted) are not allowed in PCSC Stadium at any time.
Local Use/Open Play is generously sponsored by NCH
Local use/Open play is permitted during daylight hours, from opening until dusk on Fields 1-4. The Stadium is not available for Local use/Open play at any time.
Fields are available Local use/Open play when there is not a paid rental, however fields may also not be available due to maintenance or event preparation. Please call ahead to determine Local use/Open play status
Field lighting will only be used for groups who have rented fields.
Organized play must have a rental reservation (see below).
Local Use/Open Play users must check in with Facility staff
Local Use/Open Play users are not entitled to use goal equipment without prior permission from Facility staff.
*If you would like to rent the fields for a sporting event or occasion, please call the PCSC office, during normal business hours, at (239) 252-4386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Local use/Open play is determined as:
- Unorganized pick up play (no set teams/uniforms/officials)
- Small group led training and Parent/Child tuition
- Groups of not more than 12 individuals
Open Play is NOT:
- Any organized group training/tuition with a coach/trainer
- Any training or tuition with compensated trainer/coach
- Any marketing or promotional activity
- Groups of more than 12
- Any of these activities require a paid rental for facility use
To visit the Local Use/Open Play website page, with more information, CLICK HERE.