Local Use/Open Play
Local use/Open play is permitted during daylight hours, from opening until dusk on Fields 1-4. The Stadium is not available for Local use/Open play at any time.
Fields are available Local use/Open play when there is not a paid rental, however fields may also not be available due to maintenance or event preparation. Please call ahead to determine Local use/Open play status
Field lighting will only be used for groups who have rented fields.
Organized play must have a rental reservation (see below).
Local Use/Open Play users must check in with Facility staff
Local Use/Open Play users are not entitled to use goal equipment without prior permission from Facility staff.
*If you would like to rent the fields for a sporting event or occasion, please call the PCSC office, during normal business hours, at (239) 252-4386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Local use/Open play is determined as:
- Unorganized pick up play (no set teams/uniforms/officials)
- Small group led training and Parent/Child tuition
- Groups of not more than 12 individuals
Open Play is NOT:
- Any organized group training/tuition with a coach/trainer
- Any training or tuition with compensated trainer/coach
- Any marketing or promotional activity
- Groups of more than 12
- Any of these activities require a paid rental for facility use
Other Complex Policies:
- No unauthorized outside food or beverage. A single, refillable bottle will be approved (no single use bottles or cups).
- All organized play must be permitted by Complex Management
- Team or Gate Fees must be paid when assessed
- Remain vigilant for balls, or flying objects when visiting the Complex
- Minors must be under responsible adult supervision at all times
- No climbing fences or accessing locked areas of facility
- Smoking, vaping and other tobacco products are prohibited inside the Complex
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas outside the Complex perimeter
- Alcohol is not permitted to be brought into the Complex at any time
- Dogs must be well-behaved, leashed and cleaned up after. Dogs are not permitted in the stadium, except for documented service animals.
- No bicycles, skates or scooters in Sports Complex or Stadium perimeter
- No glass bottles or containers
- No Food on Sports Fields
- No tents, chairs, or similar equipment may be placed on any turf field within the full-sized soccer field boundaries. Lawn chairs can be used on the cement areas of the complex.
- In only the case of small-sided soccer matches, each team may use one tent on the team sideline to shelter the players but it cannot be staked down or damage the field in any way.
- Expressly no Chewing Gum, Seeds or Shelled Snacks
- Do not damage plants or lighting fixtures
- Stay out of landscaping features
- Do not remove stones, mulch or sand from landscaping
- No Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia of any kind
- Use bar game equipment only for intended purpose
- Use of Drones prohibited unless permission granted by Complex management
- No Inappropriate, anti-social, violent, or threatening language, actions, or gestures
- Vehicles parked illegally without proper designation will be towed at owner’s expense
- Vehicles are parked at owner’s risk; The Complex is not responsible for damage or theft
- No overnight parking
- Do not litter: Dispose of trash in appropriate receptacles
- All visitors must follow direction of Complex staff, Facility Security and Law Enforcement Officers
- No soliciting
- Local Field Use / Open Play – Please see the policy below