The management team at Paradise Coast Sports Complex earned the 2022 SFM Accountability Award at the recent Sports Facilities Companies Leadership Summit in Clearwater, Fla.
“Every Team Member at Paradise Coast Sports Complex shows commitment to Collier County and our resident and visiting guests,” said PCSC general manager Adrian Moses. “This award has significance in that it represents our efforts. Receiving this over other tremendous venues gives us an enormous sense of pride.”
The SFM Accountability Award is for the venue team that does whatever it takes to honor commitments.
The SFC management team took over daily operations of Paradise Coast Sports Complex in November 2022, and has ushered in tremendous growth during that time — including an 87 percent year-over-year attendance improvement and over $1 million in year-over-year savings back to Collier County.
Among the highlights of the 2022 PCSC calendar:
- Golden Cup soccer showcase in January
- The Southwest Florida Shootout lacrosse event pitting Ohio State against Harvard in February
- An evening with soft-rock superstars Air Supply in March
- The annual PCSC Eggstravaganza in April
- The FHSAA state high school lacrosse championships in May
- Collier County Economic Development Day in June
- FBU Top Gun in July
- Hurricane Ian recovery efforts in September
- FallFest presented by NaplesDealers.com in October
- HotWorks.org’s Naples Fine Art Show in November
“The team at PCSC is so deserving of this award,” said Marissa Baker, regional manager for Paradise Coast Sports Complex with Collier County. “Since taking over, they have been a breath of fresh air and really go the extra mile to create an amazing experience at Paradise Coast Sports Complex. Collier County is lucky to have them and Sports Facilities Companies as our partner.”